Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

RIP Vray NEXT

Discussion in 'Applications : Requests' started by tanzid js, Dec 26, 2018.

1. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Active Member

3.1875 business days... get Redshift! Make a Mac version of Vray Next... here we go again ;) Vray Next GPU on my Mac (trial) was no better than free Renderman

2. lino2

lino2 Member

PLEASE, NEED VRAY NEXT!!!! DON'T LET LUMION 9 TAKE UP !

3. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Sure I can.

Every single piece of software I use, to make a living, is legit. Either the guy I work for pays for it, or I do.

I've played around with cracked software, but for fun. in fact I never imagined I would ever be offered the chance to do what I do. I was in electronics, never dreamt I would be sitting at home home, using a computer and producing 3D visuals for a living, but how could I refuse.

Now I am legit, as far as the software i use for work. That doesn't mean I don't mess about with cracked stuff, it just means, if I find a cracked version of something, that I later think would be useful in my work, I'l discuss it with the guy I work for and if he agrees it would be useful and we can profit from it, then I will buy it.

I don't give a monkeys when someone says, they could never afford it. If they intend to profit from it, or worse, they are profiting from it, then they either buy it or find another career, it's simple. If you aren't making enough from whatever you are doing, using cracked software, you must be really bad at whatever it is, so I suggest you give up and try something else.

SpaceDot likes this.