Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect last month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

SIGERSHADERS XS Material Presets Studio v2

Discussion in '3DsMax' started by Simon, Apr 25, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Simon

Simon Well-Known Member

#1 Simon, Apr 25, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
    dom2207, VIPGFX, smsaq4u and 16 others like this.
  2. Kurokairaku

Kurokairaku Member

Out of curiosity, wasn't Sigershaders really cracking down on the whole making cracks for this stuff? I remember it being discussed on the older forums regarding this and that he would go after anyone who provides cracks or does this kinda thing. This version seems particularly newer, or is it not which is why its out here now.

Either or, thanks.

#2 Kurokairaku, Apr 25, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
    Cortamia likes this.
  3. BALTAGY

BALTAGY Member

There's no XsmpMax_2021 ?

Thanks

4. Kurokairaku

Kurokairaku Member

Try using the XsmpMax_2020.dll, perhaps it works and therefore was not mentioned or was forgot to mention. Useful to try while you wait for actual responses. I myself will be trying it once I organize all my files. So I'll let you know if you haven't done it already by the time I do it.

BALTAGY likes this.
  5. BALTAGY

BALTAGY Member

Will do, still downloading it, will let you know if i did it first (ok)

Kurokairaku likes this.
  6. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

After the carp I went through, trying to get my LEGIT copy VMPP reactivated, after I upgraded my kit last year, only to find they had lost details of who knows how many loyal customers, so were unable to send activation details to them, despite telling those same customers, they would be transferred to the new site. I was livid, that plugin was not cheap.. and to make matters worse, they not only ignored my requests for reactivation, they even had the outright cheek, to say I should upgrade to the newer better version of XSMP, despute there being no upgrade path and when I askd them if I could get a discount, they just ignored me.. I am really happy to see this here.

However, while it says 2013 - 2021, the only med files included are for 2013, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. There is no med for 2014, 2015 or 2016.

I love Max 2014 and with a bit of luck the 2013 med should work, if not that would be a shame.. Just as it is a shame that VRay Next, appears to have dropped support for al versions of Max below 2016.. and I also have a legit version of that too

Oh and finaly, as far as I am aware Max 2021, SHOULD NOT require new versions of plugins, that were written to run on 2020.. However, we all know that is never going to be totally true, but wihat a bit of luck the med for 2020 shoud work just fine

7. Kurokairaku

Kurokairaku Member

Can confirm the 2020.dll patch will work, as the 2020 version was what is installed in 2021.

Oofers, I guess that explains why this crack now exist. I mostly enjoyed it as a base to make materials off of. I sorta re-use all the base normals to create other things out of it so it was a nifty thing to use. But it Sounds a little bit like hell in all honesty to go the legit route.

In regards to 3DS Max, It seems a lot of companies are trying to catch up with Blender. Though with 2021... I am a bit disappointed to not see any real improvements. Granted I am happy that 2021 finally Incorporated a fix to a bug to a work flow I commonly go through in my projects...

I just wish I wasn't so hard wired into 3DS Max right now which makes learning blender a tad bit.. frustrating. The devil you know right, which is why you love 2014. Still going day by day to learn blender, but I aint dropping 3DS Max and Vray any time soon.

#7 Kurokairaku, Apr 26, 2020
    BALTAGY likes this.
  8. Simon

Simon Well-Known Member

That's because there never was a dll for every single max version, but the compatible one is copied by installer. And in the past you could have only the VmppMax4_2013.dll in your 3ds max 2014 - 2016..
    So it's the same now, XsmpMax_2013.dll is for 2013 - 2016 and XsmpMax_2020.dll is for 2020-2021, others are for their versions.

foreignerxx, Andy47 and BALTAGY like this.
  9. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Thanks for the explanation Simon. I will certainly be giving it a try at some point. My way of paying them back for their lack of support, their (we'll be transferring all customer data to the new site and then failing to do so), their total ignorance toward any messages sent to them.

My loyalty toward them is now null and void.

10. Statelis

Statelis Member

It works great for Max 2021! Thank you so much!

11. Cortamia

Cortamia Member

12. Kurokairaku

Kurokairaku Member

I did my best to try and outline that in a more in dept readme for the torrent version but I might have just over-complicated it or did not make it as clear as I wanted to as some seem to still have missed that note.

#12 Kurokairaku, Apr 26, 2020
  13. Klaididr

Klaididr New Member

Why my 3ds max 2018 Plug-in Assembly load error?

14. kp8232823

kp8232823 Member

Thank you very much Simon.

15. Simon

Simon Well-Known Member

Updated to v2.3.0

Download from the 1st post

16. kp8232823

kp8232823 Member

thank you !

17. smsaq4u

smsaq4u Member

18. VIPGFX

VIPGFX Post MASTER

[​IMG]

The Siger Studio’s XSMP for 3ds Max is a continuation of well-known plugins family: V-Ray Material Presets Pro (VMPP), Corona Material Presets Pro (CMPP) and Material Repository Pro (MRP).
    But at the same time it’s a completely new software created from scratch. Therefore versions of the program are started over again from 1.0.0.
    The idea of the software dates back to 2006 – the first free material manager written with MaxScript (had only a few free material libraries). The history of the commercial plugin began in 2009 (C# and MaxScript).
    Nowadays – written in C# / C++ and has hundreds of material presets, fast and convenient material manager, material lab for testing your materials.
    XSMPmax comes in several editions: Repo, Professional and Studio. Compare the features of each edition to select the one that meets your requirements.

Download Links:-

[​IMG]
    Code:
    You need to login or register to view this content.

Mirror :-

[​IMG]
    Code:

Mirror :-

[​IMG]
    Code:

19. smsaq4u

smsaq4u Member

20. smsaq4u

smsaq4u Member