Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SilkyPix JPEG & Developer Studio 9.1.14.0

Discussion in '2D' started by brainsgonedead2000, Nov 9, 2019 at 11:44 PM.

1. brainsgonedead2000

brainsgonedead2000 Well-Known Member

I'm very bored so as these 2 never get cracked apart from by myself I will crack them tonight. I used a new method, basically I jumped an entire block and edited the menus as it's filled with crap no one ever wants!

Download (4x100mb & 1x65mb)
    Code:
    You need to login or register to view this content.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

"SILKYPIX Developer Studio 9" has not only basic adjustment functions such as exposure, white balance, contrast, but also a full correction function such as dust removal function, clarity adjustment, lens profile function corresponding to lens aberration correction, and now RAW It is a standard version of SILKYPIX series recommended for people of a wide range, from people who are going to start development and those looking for new RAW development software.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"SILKYPIX JPEG Photography 9" is the best adjustment tool for finishing as a nice-looking photo for blogs and SNS, and printing and finishing uncompromised works. In SILKYPIX JPEG Photography 9, "Auto Adjust" button which automatically performs correction suitable for the image, "individual adjustment of highlight/shadow" of the highlight part and shadow part of the photograph, "Dehaze" function and other features newly added, and making it more powerful photo adjustment software.

ahmedkamatso likes this.