Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

The Foundry Nuke Studio 11.3v5 Win x64

Discussion in '2D' started by VIPGFX, Aug 2, 2019.

1. VIPGFX

VIPGFX Post MASTER

[​IMG]

Nuke,NukeX and Nuke Studio offer cutting-edge toolkits for node-based compositing, editorial and review. The Nuke family's unparalleled flexibility and collaborative workflows help you get the highest quality results-fast.

Compositing and much more
    All the tools you need to get the job done, no matter how you're working. From advanced node-based compositing, to 3D tracking and model building, to editorial and conform, the Nuke range can scale to suit your needs.

Highest quality results
    Used by many of the best VFX houses in the industry, the Nuke family's state-of-the-art tools make producing pixel perfect, film-grade results both painless and creatively satisfying.

Power and performance
    Built to meet the needs of modern production work, the Nuke family offers unparalleled levels of power and performance, whether you're a team with a deadline or tackling a solo project.

Collaborative workflow
    Efficient, collaborative workflows lie at the heart of the Nuke range. Easily communicate, share and work together with others, whether you're sitting side by side or across the globe.

instructions:

- Install Nuke
    - Install FLT7
    - Go to C:\Program Files\The Foundry\LicensingTools7.1 and start FoundryLicenseUtility as Admin
    - Go to RLM Server tab and stop the server
    - Go to Diagnostics tab and run the Diagnostics to get the host name and the system ID (MAC_ADDRESS)
    - Edit the xf_foundry.lic
    - Copy and paste the xf_foundry.lic to:
    * C:\ProgramData\The Foundry\FLEXlm
    * C:\ProgramData\The Foundry\RLM
    - Copy and paste the rlm.foundry.exe ( crack) to:
    * C:\Program Files\The Foundry\FLEXlm
    * C:\Program Files\The Foundry\LicensingTools7.1\bin\FLEXlm
    * C:\Program Files\The Foundry\LicensingTools7.1\bin\RLM (override)
    * C:\Program Files\The Foundry\RLM
    - Go back to the FoundryLicenseUtility and start the server
    - Start Nuke and choose install license then Use server
    - Type the server and port ( 5053@127.0.0.1 ) then click Install

Download Links:-

[​IMG]
    Code:
    You need to login or register to view this content.

Mirror :-

[​IMG]
    Code:
    You need to login or register to view this content.

2. noxlupi

noxlupi Member

I am curious to know, why these keep getting repacked with a license patch and RLM server that has not been working with Nuke, since Nuke v10.0 ???

3. roocoon

roocoon Well-Known Member

I've only tried up to 11.3v3 and Amped's RLM server works fine.

4. noxlupi

noxlupi Member

Amped is RLM 9.3 this is the xForce RLM 7. However, I still have issues with the Amped RLM, but that might be something else.

5. roocoon

I don't know what is included in this post.
    The Amped RLM I'm talking about has been going around the forums for a couple of years. It's v12.2.2.0

6. crystall

crystall Member

Installer gives popups errors :
    popup 1 :" The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142) Click OK to close the application."
    (this first popup error is named cis.exe and has a VLC media player icon )
    popup 2: - Themida : "A debugger has been found running in your system. Please unload it from memory and restart your program ."
    But the after few seconds the installer starts normally and installs everything.
    I followed all the steps instruction but the applications (nuke, nukex,nuke studio) doesnt start and returns license error and licenses of versions 2019.0730 interactive with options all are requested.
    It is useless to try to install this, i will try an older/previous version or to install an alternate software such as Houdini or Fusion or Boris to learn compositing stuff.
    you are right, its not working .
    Maybe someone else succeeded to run this application but i cant.

Edit : i will try again to place files and edit with an update if its working. (i forgot to place file in the flexim folder because the Readme file doesnt specify anything about FlexIm folder(s)). Uninstalling and reinstalling everything , giving one more chance.

EDIT 2 : Its working ! Thank you (whew). This time i have followed the instructions posted here and not from the read me file.
    What should i do with those "non-commercial" type extra (useless) icons ( trial activation) from the desktop ?
    I suppose is ok to delete them from desktop ...?

#6 crystall, Sep 13, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2019 at 12:47 AM
  7. noxlupi

noxlupi Member

I have had no luck in finding that version.. Could you perhaps PM me in the right direction?

Also the issue I have, with the Amped version, is that it quits right after command prompt/console
    I do not get any license issue pop up.

#7 noxlupi, Sep 16, 2019 at 8:14 AM
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2019 at 8:19 AM
  8. roocoon

It goes by 'ultimate Amped rlm server' or something.
    You only have to download any of their recent releases. Most are rlm-based protections. The server will be in the package.

The Amped server and any other like it, will quit if you just run it in the console.
    You have to install it as a service so it's always active.

Sorry I can't send the server myself. My laptop will be offline until tomorrow night.

9. noxlupi

noxlupi Member

Thanx
    ultimate Amped rlm server is the one I am using.. not available anywhere here or on gfxpeer. The version I have is 11.2.2.0
    It is running as a service.. When I launch Nuke, it starts loading in the console/command line, and then when the GUI/splash is supposed to start, it just quits out.

Maybe its my PC that is incompatible.. Do any of you know if Nuke has issues with RTX cards?

Edit: I just did a test, I shutdown the RLM server, launched Nuke, and got a License pop up, I clicked install license, and entered 5053@localhost, while it was searching I then started the RLM server, and a message popped up: "license updated" Then I could click launch. But it just quit again.

I think this proves that the server is running and indeed working, as Nuke accepted the license, but failed to launch. So my conclusion so far, is that it might be my machine that has an issue. Compatibility wise..

#9 noxlupi, Sep 16, 2019 at 8:59 AM
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2019 at 9:05 AM
  10. roocoon

It could be the RTX or some plugin that goes haywire.
    Try and hide any cracked plugins and if it works, put them back piecemeal until you find the culprit.

11. noxlupi

noxlupi Member

Its a clean install, and I have tried safe mode as well. No luck :(
    Thanx for the suggestions!

12. roocoon

Then it's Nuke itself or RTX.
    Depending on its version, requirements change.
    e.g 11.3 doesn't run in my laptop but 11.2 does. SSE requirements were changed to SSE4.x and I have SSE3.
    Or more likely, if it crashes when it tries to display its desktop, it's probably an incompatibility between the graphics API it uses and what RTX expects.
    If so, check Nuke's forum. Maybe another graphics driver version or Nuke release helps, or there's a quick fix domebody discovered.