Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The Gnomon Workshop - Introduction to V-Ray with Stephen DeLalla

Discussion in 'Maya Tutor' started by VIPGFX, Feb 11, 2016.

1. VIPGFX

VIPGFX Post MASTER

[​IMG]

In this lecture, CG Supervisor Stephen DeLalla gives a thorough introduction to V-Ray for Maya. All major aspects of V-Ray will be covered, starting with the fundamentals of how V-Ray integrates into Maya, linear workflow and color management, render settings, lights, materials, new features of vray 3 and 3.1, xgen integration, and more. There is also an in-depth discussion on general workflow techniques that will be useful for all levels of artists, and are directly related to how Stephen works in production. Topics include the V-Ray, Blend, Car Paint, Two-Sided, Hair, SSS and Skin Materials as well as Displacement, Global Illumination, Render Elements, Proxies, Physical Camera, and effective usage of the Adaptive DMC. There is also a making-of, discussing the techniques used with Maya, V-Ray, and Nuke to create the cover image. Stephen explains why certain decisions were made, what techniques were used, and how they relate to different chapters in the series. This lecture will provide artists with a wonderful foundation in V-ray, and enable them to push their work to a new level.

Download Links:-

[​IMG]
    Code:
    You need to login or register to view this content.

Mirror :-

[​IMG]
    Code:

[​IMG]

Totorix and klaus like this.
  2. Totorix

Totorix New Member

Hello could you reupload or reseed it please ?

3. crystall

crystall Member

I have found it available here but i dont have premium access on Nitroflare or Filenext.
    Code:
    If @VIPGFX or someone else can download those files and refresh the links. I dont mind to create torrent . I need the tutorial as well to learn about v-ray.

EDIT : found it somewhere else, downloading now , it might take some time, around 2-3 hours until i finish downloading. I will create a torrent from it.

#3 crystall, Sep 15, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  4. crystall

crystall Member

Because the links are dead and the torrent too i have made a new torrent file . Cant create a duplicate post on gfxpeers so i made a separate torrent. Here is the .torent file for those who need the tutorial even for VIPGFX to re-up the download links , download the small rar file, unpack to get the .torrent file and open the file with your torent program :
    Code:
    Let me know if you cant download the tutorial. If the speed is to slow thats fine , the torent is new , the speed will increase when gets more seeders in time.

#4 crystall, Sep 16, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2019