Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The IRC server/channel isn't anywhere to be found?

Discussion in 'GFX Domain HOME !' started by berror, Feb 26, 2019.

1. berror

berror Member

My GFXPeers account got disabled due to inactivity (I guess, since I didn't break any golden rules that I know of).
    The site tells me to discuss this with staff on IRC, but there isn't a server or channel mentioned, it's just left blank. The WebIRC isn't working either.
    I can't seem to find the right server on this forum or anywhere else.
    Can somebody put me in the right direction and tell me which server/channel to go, or which admin I maybe can send a PM over here to try and get my account reinstated?
    Thanks in advance!

PS: here's a screenshot from the page I got without the right IRC information

[​IMG]

thesarca likes this.
  2. thesarca

thesarca New Member

Hi..
    I too am facing the same problem. I really wish to connect to the staff to get my account reinstated. Any help would be welcome. Thanks!

3. Luisbbc

Luisbbc New Member

Hi guys,

Have you guys connected to any staff yet? I'm having same problem and I have no idea how to connect to IRC network. I did try to follow their instruction but it doesn't work; kind of does not make any sense. I think the only way to solve the problem is having any staff to see this thread and help us.
    Btw, please let me know if you guys get any news from staff. That would be appreciated.

Cheers,
    Luis