Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect last month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Trading/Exchanging CGMA Courses - GRAND RE-OPENING!

Discussion in 'The CG Shop' started by zackary, Jun 1, 2020.

1. zackary

zackary Member

Why, hello there! Thank you all for waiting!

Long time, no see guys!

I am Monokuma! I'm the headmaster of this academy (particular trade-thread).

Ahem, now that I have made my dashing appearance, the first thing I need to say is...

This is so friggin lame! Lame, I say! Lamer than the lamest lamesauce! Oh, wait. Lamesauce!? Is that tasty?
    I mean.. Hep hem! Now then...

I can't believe I had to shut down my trade thread for some time. Real life got too chaotic. But now, I have a small opening where I can breathe again. So now, I officially re-open my trade-thread!

I unfortunately have no real-way of listing everything at this current moment but, the annoucnment has been made.

I - MONAKUMA, RE-OPEN MY TRADE THREAD OFFICIALLY!!!!

What do I have, I have lots. CGMA, Rebelway, GAI, Mold3d, and lots more. Due to the nature of everything being unorganized though at the moment, I simply can't post things I have as an exact list, because the list is pretty long.

I may or may not be making a second post in the future going into detail of things I have or etc but for now I am making the announcement my trade-thread is re-opened :).

As always, PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I do not respond to trade suggestions here. I reply ONLY in private messages.

Also to note I do not accept money under any circumstances. Trades only!

#1 zackary, Jun 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    tushar ryan likes this.