Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

TVPaint Latest Version 11.0.8

Discussion in 'Applications : Requests' started by CGMann, Feb 8, 2019.

1. CGMann

CGMann Member

So I've literally searched every nook and cranny of the visible internet and there seems to be no way to get any version of TVPaint past 10.0.1.6 (or something like that) - given that the latest version has so many cool features and A REALLY BETTER UI.

So, if anyone has it, or can source it, I would request them to kindly share here.

If not, I just wanna know why is it so hard to get a cracked version since its a pretty important software in the industry (heck, even ToonBoomHarmony 15 got a crack and not this!) - is it because the sw has really good security or is it because people really dont care as much ? :/

paragonbkk likes this.
  2. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Really no point in a poll, when you ask the same questions in your request... My guess is not enough people care,if not enough people care, then finding someone to crack it, whether it's easy or difficult, is going to be even less likely.

Just search for it here and you'll see. Last request was back in 2013.. that's 6 years and only 4 times does it come up in search.

Latest torrent on GFXPeers, was 5 months ago v10.0.16.. but that is a duplicate of a torrent that was posted 5 years ago.

So probably not hard to crack, but more likely nobody cares about it, or at least not enough

CGMann likes this.
  3. CGMann

CGMann Member

Thanks for the answer Andy (also pardon my poll, its my first time posting here) - I guess we'll all have to live with the uncomfortable truth then, meanwhile I'll check out some other goodies GFXDomain has to offer. Thanks again for your feedback!

Edit - site name change

4. lilcoffee

lilcoffee New Member

how can we ask people to crack this software???

5. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Guest

If you're that desperate for it why not buy it? You sound like you can't live without it so purchase it. Otherwise learn to crack it yourself...

foreignerxx and dreamof3d like this.
  6. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Guest

I just looked at this, save has been disabled. I can enable the save option but not a clue if the save dialog exists. I think the demo is written with save taken out so it could be that it needs a legal copy. Hard to say...

foreignerxx likes this.
  7. CGMann

CGMann Member

Hi there
    Sorry for the late reply,

Yes I've gotten my hands over the trial version too, and I daresay I have attempted multiple attempts at overriding the trial restriction - but since it requires offline dongle activation things get a lot of trickier, besides the fact I'm not a professional cracker - the last version of TVPaint [cracked by ChingLiu I believe, who is retired by now] works by spoofing a fake registration, with no options to upgrade (it throws an error) - which leads me to believe the activation framework has changed from 10.x to 11.x - unfortunately not many people are enthusiastic about this, hence they dropped the balls on this (or its just really hard to break) which is sad indeed.

Edit - mentioned wrong activation method

#7 CGMann, Jun 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
  8. tomahak

tomahak Member

Wow, so much nonsense written here. First of all this "chingliu" guy "NEVER" cracked something in his life. He steals releases posted releases from individuals and "rebrand" them as his own release.

Anyway. You waist your time with the Trial. You need to patch the "Dongled" Version. The old V10.0 is also a dongled Version. And it uses "a dongle emulator" implemented inside the protection dll.

But its right, now the dongle protection is "better" with lots of dongle calls inside the application. You need to fix all those dongle calls or having proper dongle source and collect and add those calls inside an emulator. Depends if you, what you are doing.

Here is the right installer to play with.

TVPaint Pro V11.0.8 - 64 bit - Dongled Installer only

Hidden Content:
    You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

#8 tomahak, Jun 11, 2019
  9. CGMann

CGMann Member

Alright, thanks for letting me on in the info, no wonder I got some shady viruses in some of his packages way back - never really relied on him for anything until I came upon the TVP Crack.

Again, I must reiterate I am not a professional cracker - hence I've no actual know-how of what's there underneath, but thanks for letting me know. For the moment I'm trying to enable the "disabled" features by simple debugging/force jacking buttons.

So I take it, that I've to use this dongle emulation technique on the file that you linked me, yes? I'd be willing to learn more from you in personal chat, if you wish - the whole thing looks really interesting to play with - regardless of what outcome I get, thank you for that. :)

Update: Tried debugging and force jacking - none of them worked, despite glossing over the source code for over 4 hours. I will look into this dongle emulation thing now.

#9 CGMann, Jun 12, 2019
  10. parasurama2

parasurama2 New Member

11. tomahak

tomahak Member

There is NOTHING you can learn on this dongle emulation part. Especially the part with implementing it inside the dll. Thats very high knowledge and only a few people worldwide, know how to do it.
    Forget this part,and better find a person who got a Retail dongle. That the first step and than finding someone who can emulate this dongle :)
    Or you try beeing a "cracker master" and try to patch it without dongle. Good luck on that.

CGMann likes this.
  12. CGMann

CGMann Member

Read up on the whole security issue, and damn, it really looks some high level protection - really makes you wonder if TVP 10 was deliberately cracked (free marketing yay) only to be replaced with TVP11 - and no one has able to crack that in over 6 years? Laughable, heck even Harmony got broken recently - maybe I'll just move over to that for the time being - or if you can suggest some good alternatives, it'd be highly appreciated (y)

13. Daredevil66

Daredevil66 Member

14. CGMann

CGMann Member

15. murasameneko

murasameneko Member

oh please, i wish that you can

16. The Tablet

The Tablet New Member

>just buy it
    yeah, sure, let's blow $1000+ on software that might not even be worth it