Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

TVPaint Latest Version 11.0.8

Discussion in 'Applications : Requests' started by CGMann, Feb 8, 2019.

1. CGMann

CGMann Member

So I've literally searched every nook and cranny of the visible internet and there seems to be no way to get any version of TVPaint past 10.0.1.6 (or something like that) - given that the latest version has so many cool features and A REALLY BETTER UI.

So, if anyone has it, or can source it, I would request them to kindly share here.

If not, I just wanna know why is it so hard to get a cracked version since its a pretty important software in the industry (heck, even ToonBoomHarmony 15 got a crack and not this!) - is it because the sw has really good security or is it because people really dont care as much ? :/

paragonbkk likes this.
  2. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Really no point in a poll, when you ask the same questions in your request... My guess is not enough people care,if not enough people care, then finding someone to crack it, whether it's easy or difficult, is going to be even less likely.

Just search for it here and you'll see. Last request was back in 2013.. that's 6 years and only 4 times does it come up in search.

Latest torrent on GFXPeers, was 5 months ago v10.0.16.. but that is a duplicate of a torrent that was posted 5 years ago.

So probably not hard to crack, but more likely nobody cares about it, or at least not enough

CGMann likes this.
  3. CGMann

CGMann Member

Thanks for the answer Andy (also pardon my poll, its my first time posting here) - I guess we'll all have to live with the uncomfortable truth then, meanwhile I'll check out some other goodies GFXDomain has to offer. Thanks again for your feedback!

Edit - site name change