Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect last month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Tyflow PRO

Discussion in 'Plug-ins : Requests' started by Archim, Jan 29, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Archim

Archim Active Member

Tyflow pro has been released by Tyson Ibele at a price of 500$ per machine. Renewal will be 300$ per year if you dont miss the 30 day renewal period, if you miss it, youll have to pay 500 again. Too expensive :( If someone could crack it, would be highly appreciated.

https://pro.tyflow.com/

2. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Well-Known Member

$395 + 1 year maintenance on the website.... is this some sort of joke? Just get it legal :)

_Sting_ray_ likes this.
  3. Archim

Archim Active Member

No and No because No Money and because i dont create any Money with it.

4. _Sting_ray_

_Sting_ray_ Member

dude just release it for sale and you want to fuck his business , shame ! ! :mad: (movember)

Quant likes this.
  5. Archim

Archim Active Member

I asked for a crack, in a plugin request section, inside a warez sharing forum... Are you the Pope? Not everyone here is a billionair like dreamof3d and even the discount price is not possible to pay for some people. Also im not generating any money from my 3D hobby at all, so please look for yourself and only answer to this topic if you can provide a crack for the requested plugin.

Quant likes this.
  6. _Sting_ray_

_Sting_ray_ Member

7. Archim

Archim Active Member

(kiss)

8. dreamof3d

Billionaire hardly... I was just sayn' looks cheaper to buy from the dev. I really don't even care for 3ds Max, installed because of all the ready scenes to render.
    If this plugin worked with all DCC's I'd buy both of us a copy today. Too bad GPU is disabled on the trial.... be fun tro see it work on the billionaire Asus Rog Strik RTX 3090 and the EVGA 2080 Ti working together.

I told you guys a million times.... I remodel homes for a living, electric, carpentry, custom bathrooms with seating areas and a diverter to sit on your ass with a 5 setting water blast :)

I have kick ass camera gear Nikon Z6 mirrorless, long list of glass.... and a beast of a workstation.... ALL BECAUSE i QUIT DRINKING ALMOST 7 YEARS AGO, AND SMOKE FREE 3.5 YEARS!
    Getting sober, no more bars, no alcohol or cigs the money for hardware comes fast and easy. If I were a rich man, I would pick a few nice guys here and gift them the software....
    Find me a copy that works in Maya or C4d and I'll click buy now :)

Archim likes this.
  9. Archim

Archim Active Member

Wow really happy for you! I quit smoking in 2016 after 13 years, gladly alcohol was never a problem. Im still always short on money after rent and other governmental deductions. For me, even the yearly renewal is a lot and if i could afford it, i wouldnt even have an account on such a page.

dreamof3d likes this.
  10. dreamof3d

I earn good money remodeling houses, the only reason I bother with cracked software is because it's a hobby, play time... I do not get any monetary gain, not one penny. All for fun. The only reason I paid for Redshift is because
    I was a Mac guy, and RS 2.6.xx was not available for macOS, Few days ago I think was my last maintenance payment. I run Fedora 33 on my rig as well, so my license works in Linux, Mac, and Windows :)

11. Quant

Quant Member

There is a Free version to learn, but of course it's very slow(not multithreaded and no cache export and no GPU acceleration). Maybe you should try Houdini, but it's harder to learn.

#11 Quant, Jun 18, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2022
  12. Darry

Darry Well-Known Member

Every cracker I talked to turned down to crack tyFlow because he (Tyson) has of course developed his own protection scheme inside his code, and the code itself is encrypted against invalid license files, so if the license is not valid, the code will be corrupted and crash 3dsmax, so patching is not an option.
    Well, of course, if you ask our golden cracking hero Franz here, he will for sure crack it in no time and "only" charge $200 for his crack :)
    Besides, Tyson makes new builds rather often, so no use to try and crack 1.005 now and be forced to do it all over again when 1.006 comes out, Tyson will of course change the protection system if a working crack comes out.
    So, be happy with the free or beta versions even if it of course have a few important features turned of, or better, support Tyson and buy a license if you use tyFlow much.

13. Quant

Quant Member

For 200$? I'd rather buy official version, even if it's painful, if I really need. Houdini on the other hand is more flexible it terms of learning, with its apprentice edition, there are no performance limitations or almost no any other, and it's cracked anyway, so you can try all functionality. But official is not cheap, 269$ a year for indie version and or for workstation perpetual license is 4500$ ;(
    Someone will, probably, crack TyFlow, but later.

14. Archim

Archim Active Member

Im already saving up for Tyflow, so i can buy a license around new year :)

15. Quant

Quant Member

Keep an Eye and ear on Black Friday, could be great discounts.

Archim likes this.
  16. dreamof3d

Just ask Raccoonn he will crack it for you :)

17. roocoon

roocoon Well-Known Member

You're drinking again eh? :)
    Have a beer for me while you're at it and before your fingers go their own way.

18. dreamof3d

August 15 will be 7 years without a drink, but I'll have a diet coke :)

Archim and dzuzel like this.
  19. roocoon

roocoon Well-Known Member

Good for you. Then have a diet coke (or rather pepsi for me).
    I stopped drinking them 21 years ago and never looked back.

20. dreamof3d

Sorry, meant to say Pepsi, diet Coke sucks LOL