Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Upvote/Downvote Buttons Not Working Recently??

Discussion in 'Help' started by EthericBliss, Feb 19, 2019.

1. EthericBliss

EthericBliss Member

Howdy!! Just wondering if it's just me, or has anyone else noticed the Upvote/Downvote Buttons NOT working as of late (this post +- a few days). It appears to be working for some, as there ARE #'s and % showing but when I've cast a vote, I refresh the screen (or come back to the same page later) and notice that the "Vote" did not "take".

I've noticed this now, for ABOUT a week, now. Maybe more? IDK... Just wondering if this is a temporary "glitch" and/or if others have noticed this as well?

Thanks, in advance. : ) -EB

2. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Perhaps try using a different browser

3. EthericBliss

EthericBliss Member

Yeah, did that... So it IS a "just me" kinda thing then?!? : P That is all that I was trying to ascertain. Thank you, for the RE. : ) -EB

4. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Well if a different browser worked, I guess it is a "just you and planet of others probably" kind of thing. Then again, I have never seen any logic to the UP or DOWN votes, they don't change anything an for the most part, those that use it, haven't got a clue what it is actually for.

If however, changing your browser, DID NOT work, then I'd say maybe it's some kind of bug in the system.. but I never use it, so not really bothered