Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

User name not registering?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Kanis, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Kanis

Kanis Member

Hello,

I'm having a heck of a time getting back onto GFXpeers. This user name used to be how I logged on under 'Kanis' but for some reason a while back it stopped working and I couldn't log on with it anymore. So when the new signup was opened I signed back up with 'royalblue' and I was logged in for a few years that way. At some point it signed me out and I was unable to sign back in or retrieve the confirmation in order to sign in.

Now as you can see I'm back on with the 'Kanis' user log in, but it will not allow me to log into the torrent section anymore. Can someone please help me make sense of what is going on?

2. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Only thing I can see is you have a little sign next to your username Kanis and when you hover over it says "Be good and you won't end up like this user"

The reason for that, could be you breaking the rules to often, having more than one account or whatever. I don't know, because I am only a mod on the forums, but it certainly sounds like you've done something bad enough to get locked out.. Only you and the GFXPeers admin/staff would know what that is

3. Kanis

Kanis Member

That is interesting because I've never been made aware of any issues and I follow the rules to the best of my knowledge. I can't see the "...don't end up like this user" which puzzles me as to what I could possible have done wrong.
    As for torrents all of the ones I shared as Royalblue have been no less the 3 to 1, with most 20-1 and some in the 200-1. I have had files shared for over six months. I really don't understand. I want to be a helpful member of the site(s) and I'm just looking for some help to be doing it properly.
    I never meant to have two accounts, as I said this one was lost to me over three years ago. But just recently I wasn't able to log into the other newer account and I couldn't get anyone to help me figure it out. It was a last ditch effort hat led to my accidentally login back into the forums with this user name.

It would be great if I could have someone help me one this once. Clarify things, set up ONE account properly and explain if I did anything wrong so that I not repeat what I've done wrong.

Thanks for the reply. Still looking for some help to fix and make sense of what is going on. I wouldn't want to loose over 6 years of time with the site because of some misunderstanding.

Also Andy47 if I'm asking for help for this in the wrong placer please advise so that I may sort out.

4. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Could it be that you have two accounts, since you already had Kanis, then created Royalblue and you ended up losing access, due to having two accounts.. I suggest you contact admin on GFXpeers and explain your situation to them. They would be the only ones who would know what is going on. From what I can see you've got an infinite ratio of one account and a very high ratio on the other, but as I say, it could be that you have two accounts and that's not allowed, not on the forum or gfxpeers.

So click on the STAFF tab in GFXPeers, send them a message and good luck

5. Kanis

Kanis Member

unless I misunderstood you Andy47 the STAFF tab in GFXpeers means I need to be able to log in there... and I still can't. All I have is 'home', 'log in', 'register'.
    I've sent a 'help' request quite a few times with my email but no one has contacted me. Is there anything you can do to help me reach someone?
    I really appreciate the help you've given so far. And to be clear I wasn't trying to bypass the two accounts rule, I just wasn't able to sign into this account for some reason three years ago so I created a new one in order to get back on since no one had responded to my requests for assistance.

6. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Sorry but when you said you were back using the Kanis account, but could not log in to the torrent section, I was thinking at least you could see the start page, which is whee the staff tab can be found. Very little I can do in that case, since as I say, I have no control where GFXPeers is concerned, I am only a mod on the forums.. I also don't know any other way to contact the staff on GFXpeers, other than through the GFXPeers site.

7. Kanis

Kanis Member

Could you give one of the mods my email and we could communicate that way. I just want to straighten things out once and for all. I'm willing to give information that they need as much as I have on hand.
    It would be really appreciated if you could make contact for me. I can PM you my email if you do choose to help.
    Thanks again