Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect last month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

V-Ray 5 Beta for Max is out

Discussion in 'CGI News' started by roocoon, May 3, 2020.

1. kmiros

kmiros Member

2. Simon

Simon Well-Known Member

Nice story, but you know better than me, that VRay for any host has the standalone part that's enough to start analyzing/debugging and how it's straight-forward to step from the license error strings and play with jumps to run rendering, though incorrectly...
    And looking at the his patches it's clear that he did the same, but instead of turning on the trial and come to the more or less "logical end" he started tracing from the opposite side, the other modules and the APIs to catch the "shakers" there.
    That makes me think about what exactly you're trying to copyright:

So if you get one solution, you automatically get all the other possible solutions for any level that requires it's own approach and for any version, without any research and experiments?
    What a world we could live in...

But let's back the topic, what the "copyrighted" part is:
    . The data that you found in ancient time?
    Like I said, it's pretty easy to find it with the trial nowdays. However in my patches there's even a bit more data used and in 1rv4n's ones there's none of that at all, then no, it must be something else...
    . The points in the code as reference for the other solutions?
    Well, unlike the reasoning above, a program code is not looking like some universe with the infinite ways and choices available, it's a finite structure with strict logic, so you can't go anywhere and do anything to act on something specific. In VRay's case there is a bottleneck - the client that says "Good to go" by filling some data, so it looks like a real tree where all the ways are connected/crossed anyhow, but still different. You cut a few branches, 1rv4n cut some others and some leaves and I cut it near the trunk, but the main starting point, the sign to any direction is still "Could not obtain a license". If I'd need to describe how to do that, it wouldn't be too long, especially on the Phoenix instance.
    What else is left?
    . The fact that you first made a solution and nobody dares to make another one, no matter how close or far it is?
    I have no answer :)

I've found alive 3.10.01 link, it's named for Maya 2016 but looks like the patched files are all the same. And the summands in vray_BRDFScanned are wrong (from the main dll ), weird :)

Anyway, let's clarify these:
    You call me a copycat and like that in every "news" post, coz in your eyes I stole and perverted your unique way. That's ok.
    But you also said that I copied someone's Corona crack that no one's seen before for some reason, and when I ask for any proof, you just ignore that.. That's not ok. At least all the VRay cracks are available to compare, but where's that "original" or any other Corona crack?

foreignerxx and Sedoy77 like this.
  3. Archim

Archim Active Member

I hate it to be stupid... if id be intelligent enough, i would fix PhoenixFD myself to work with vray 5

4. DavidS1976

DavidS1976 Member

FumeFX is far more detail! Also Phoenix FD. But this program is far better to give you a idea how the end result is, and you can use the vdb's for FumeFX and PhoenixFD. The control over the program with the nodes is super!!! But if you want to give it more detail in FumeFX and PhoenixFD (the vdb's) then you must to wait a longtime.

And that is not the only thing! With PhoenixFD and FumeFX you have more control over your scenes. Let's say a exploding building with all the little rocks and smoke as an a example. That cannot be calculated by embergen. Because you don't have control over the scene. With the average settings in PhoenixFD and Vray-RT (as example) with a reasonable fast computer. You have also this result compared to embergen. FumeFX has also a realtime liveview!

So it is not a new thing :)

#24 DavidS1976, Jun 5, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
  5. Fr0tey

Fr0tey Member

i always admire Simon and roocoon and they way the fight hehe
    and for sure they make me feel stupid with thier tech speack

6. roocoon

roocoon Well-Known Member

Short answers 'cause I'm away from home/computer for one more week and cellphone charges are too high.

Stop trying to sound technical. Save that for believers.

- So you claim you can pick up a message and with that, find the right jumps to redirect and get it to work. Bravo, you're capable of fixing some toy.
    -- Real trees etc. All program logic (protection or not) is trees and branches and all protected ones have one or more good to go points. Of course you have to prune something so what's your point?
    Is that related to the "shakers" comment higher up and tracing from other modules blablabla?
    You forget I mentioned the first "fix" was done blindly with just vray.dll and no Max installed. I'm told all the old threads have probably been deleted and if so, you missed some fun.

-- I never said that nobody else can crack it and this applies to any program.
    I said that in this case all the vray cracks that appearred the last few years are based on a ripped crack.

-- 3.10.x patches being the same for multiple platforms is normal. They all use the same sdk library which makes it simple to apply the same crack even among different products. You beat that to death so you know this, don't you? :)
    If any "summands" are wrong, maybe they are in the copy you have :)

-- a copycat perverts a crack and can improve it or not, as I said. Of course it's OK. Doing it and also been called out for that.

-- as for Corona, you'll have to wait until I get back home. I think I have an old crack of Corona that you posted and mentioned it was done by somebody else. After that you started releasing yours if my memory serves. Coincidences... :)

7. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Active Member

roocoon do you believe MSI copies your crack?

8. yourworstenemy

Let's not loose track of what's important here, so is anyone working on v5.00.02?

cg2city and Archim like this.
  9. Simon

Simon Well-Known Member

Talking about technical stuff I'm using the real examples to sound understandable. What should I use instead, some abstract thoughts?
    Don't forget that I'm not a native english speaker, so for me it's hard to compose the correct messages, I have to google whole phrases to check if they exist, but still do many stylistic and other mistakes.

You oversimplify, but for the beginning - yes, it's enough to get the first result and going on. And yes, not only me, anybody can do this.

Yes, and the question was: if I couldn't find the right copy, then from where could I steal them?

Then why are you sure it was done blindly? And like I said, what's wrong with using Standalone instead of Max? "vray.exe -sceneFile=Your.vrscene" is much faster to debug, I do that much more often, when I need to check the other platform. (sorry, a "technical" sound again)

So now you are not liking the analogies... But yes, the answer was (and from this quote it's even more clear) that if all points are defined, then there's no "any number of ways", but some limited number of ways we could chose, some of them crossed more, some less...
    And that bring us to the main question:

Where are the boundaries of your "property"? How any patches could be not copied from yours, if you call "copied" even those, which are the farest from yours and don't even look like them... Where is the room for any other way?
    Seriously, than more you repeat that, than more I believe that you didn't even check any patches. But if you did, then what we got: no matter what way/method/approach anybody could find and chose, it is stolen from yours anyway, right?

Ok, I'm waiting. But be ready that your memory can surprise you :)

--------------------------------

Wait for the final build.

#29 Simon, Jun 6, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
  10. tangsheng

tangsheng Member

今天是2020年6月16日。我正在使用vray_adv_50003_max2020_x64_30152的最新测试版本。向官方每天的勤奋工作表示敬意。
    1:关于眩光问题,可以将以前版本的眩光与降噪后的图像分开。现在不再。这使用户使用起来很麻烦。需要此步骤的朋友需要等待最终图像被渲染。手动保存...
    2:关于原始图像问题,由于默认值是现在的蛮力算法,但是如果该算法没有降噪器,则原始图像会充满噪声。建议在原始图像中保留降噪功能,并且可以手动添加所有颜色预设。转换成原始图像并输出

BlackHand likes this.
  11. y2kmady

y2kmady Active Member

vray 5 is official released :)

WhiteDEath likes this.
  12. BlackHand

BlackHand Active Member

Yup, I downloaded it for 2020 and installed it already. but the crack for Vray4 update 3.2 doesn't work with it. guess we'll have to wait for a new crack made for Vray5!

13. MiksOzols

MiksOzols Member

Its official full version which today released right? And in trial which can try for 30 day for free its like a full version or their is not some feature?

14. BlackHand

BlackHand Active Member

yes it is. u can download it from chaos's website if u have an account.

MiksOzols likes this.
  15. MiksOzols

MiksOzols Member

And in trial which can try for 30 day for free its like a full version or their is not some feature?

16. BlackHand

BlackHand Active Member

in the trial version u have all the feature available untill trial period is over then u can't use it anymore till u get a license or crack.

I'm not sure they have trial versions tho! unless they announce a trial.
    as for when the official version is out, it'll be the final and u'll have to get a license.

17. MiksOzols

MiksOzols Member

Not trial version but yes this period for 30 day.... but oky than need enjoy this period of 30 day and than hope someone get crack or need to buy full version

18. y2kmady

y2kmady Active Member

19. MiksOzols

MiksOzols Member

Hmmm..whats about itoo forest pack it doesnt support vray 5

20. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Active Member

Tell the DEV :)

kp8232823 likes this.