Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect last month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Group BUY Vizpark Walls & Tiles 1.4.1

Discussion in 'Group Buy' started by bman, Aug 24, 2016.

1. bman

bman Member

Creating wall and tile materials was never easier. WALLS & TILES is a very easy-to-use 3ds max material that creates procedural walls and floors based on multiple single bitmaps. The auto-loader loads bitmaps from a folder into the corresponding layers for bump, diffuse, reflection and displacement, without the need to manually load every single bitmap by hand. Once loaded, you can select one of 16 bond patterns, set the size, randomize position, color and surface, and you are ready to go. The Real-World mapping mode simplifies the use of wall textures in scenes by eliminating the need for individual uv-mapping per object. If you want to create bond patterns with a repeating pattern, just use the Linear Sequence instead of randomized distribution

I really really need this plug-in and i think many of you needed too because is amazing, and the only one i found is for 3dmax 2013, and thats old!

the cost is not that high, 89 USD

http://www.vizpark.com/shop/walls-and-tiles/

2. geort45

geort45 New Member

That looks fantastic! I haven't seen a plugin like that since ages ago, there was one that did the same thing but was for MAX 2007 or something like that... I'm new into this group buy thing but I'm in, I hope this gets at least 10 donors :)

3. antmashine

antmashine Active Member

Vizpark's Omnitiles is even better, don't let the name fool you - it can do all W&T can and much, much more due to the editable brick like\bond and non brick like patterns (any patterns actually) creation possibility - it's sort of more like the late Mightytiles (rip) in that regard, sadly not as stable as that one but it is very good still.

4. Tekkwar

Tekkwar Member

5. antmashine

antmashine Active Member

Mighty Tiles is in no way worse than any of Vizpark's plugins, it even has even better library app\shell (imho) and many other small things so I would totally agree with that. And there's one thing in particular where M.T. shines - it's the stability and crash department and it probably will be so until Vizpark finally stops using those notoriously crashfrenzied Bercon maps in their shaders. The saddest thing about M.T. is, what for some reason, which is probably not too well thought off pricing strategy (it was quite a bit overpriced) which as a result led too bad sales, Mighty Instruments has gone out of business so there will be no new versions of it for new versions of 3ds max - not 2017 not the future ones ( Given how good 3ds max 2017 is, I myself was almost forced to move to Omnitiles as a replacement which is not to bad of a replacement but still it is sad. If you ask what's so good about max 2017, well this - http://cganimator.com/3ds-max-2017-fastest-3ds-max-ever/ - stupidly and plainly it obliterates every older versions with its 4-5x faster viewport performance, and I can totally confirm that the results this guy posted are the same anyone with a decent gpu will get out of it, especially on heavier and many separate object containing scenes - hell I can work with 4x viewport antialiasing on and it is still way faster than say 2016 on the same scenes. Ah yes, the good thing is, both plugins have compatible shader structure so one's texture library is useful with the other one (for that matter their parent plugin's - brix's library, which one can find either here or on *** is compatible too) with some not too hard to do adjustments pity the patterns are not compatible, and both support Corona renderer albeit in a different way.