Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Vray 3.40.03 Max 2015_2016_2017

Discussion in '3DsMax' started by Kurapica, Feb 19, 2017.

1. bazuka

bazuka Active Member

hehe, thats global opinion, i guess ur the one of the people who likes 1 click solutions...

if its so great, can you some me some examples? i wanna shit my pants

2. moojoo

moojoo Member

I work in 3d since 1996 i don't need someone like u to tell what kind of people I'm i use phoenix to do some fire and liquids for fun and it's cool.maybe if u learn to talk in a better way we could discuss this .but I have nothing to prove to u so search google see some examples and learn about it by ur self

3. Lizozom_

Lizozom_ Member

In behalf of lots of people, I can thank you for your concern. As students, we can't pay even software's educational licences (for example, Vray for Educational' price is $100/annual, but it is the half of my monthly).

Students like me, or I think most of the people doesn't need every fresh new version of softwares and I don't understand why everyone cries like "where is vray xxx, when will you publish it...".

Yes, maybe I cannot pay to companies now but when I will be able to pay, definitely I will pay. Because they are working on something and want to exchange their effort with the money of course. No one creates new things if they cannot be paid.

Have a nice day.

4. noise2render

noise2render Active Member

No one care about rokkon, and you will do a great favor to this community even though we still dont know you intention but Hey! u already did alot so!
    i would like to see more 3dsmax plugins and rokkon gettin banned too! :)

PS: the cgpiya community is waiting for u.

5. jazzcat

jazzcat New Member

Is this crack still limited with RT-CPU DR ?

Im having problem with 2016 RT-CPU DR. Looks like protection and same issue as in 4.30.01.

Just trying to understand. Im grateful to all the crackers. Just nice to have tools.

6. noise2render

noise2render Active Member

A reminder for everyone:
    The polls thread has been closed By staff. 3 voted for Roocoon and 10 voted for more 3dsmax plugins.

#46 noise2render, Feb 22, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
    jennymc, duhast and luongvo like this.
  7. BlackHand

BlackHand Active Member

How do u mean "limited"? I've tried both Adv and RT .. I haven't met any limitations!

8. Kurokairaku

Kurokairaku Member

It appears a lot of things has happened. After reading through it, because I have no life and stuff like this interest me, I sided with Kurapica on the matter. He wishes not to hurt consumers so he waits before providing cracks. Thats not a bad mentality, though some could call it hypocritical "If you are aware of the consequences of providing cracks, why provide them at all" and i was about to question it too, but... there is a reason.

I am that reason. I am a student now because of piracy, the day I learned to pirate Adobe products and begin creating without limitations was the day I opened a new door to a direction that, albiet having difficulty crossing, is still crossing to this moment. Now, as a student, I managed make by actually purchasing Adobe Creative Cloud, but I also love 3D Arts, and that's where I am taking myself to this day. VRAY is the second program I fell in love with, but with a heftier price tag I once again pirated. Personally If i have purchased it, I'd be having less problems. Currently 3.4 has a problem that Vray 2.0 never had, and that 3.5 probably fixed dealing with backface culling, a minor minor problem but since I deal with minor minor things, its in everything I do. I partially looking for a 3.5 version sometime. The amount of things i managed to learn with the help and ease of Vray, expesially with how fast it renders is unprecedented, all I want to do now is learn more.

I WILL purchase vray, and other products. I made lots of progress from being only a pirate, to legitimately owning, elbiet Student Licenses of products I use. Kurapica if you are reading this, I do thank you for what you have provided. The harsh tone in this release proves you have alot of people pestering you for things. Sorry you hafta go through that. My life particularly isn't go anywhere fast, but weither I buy it first or you release a crack comes first really.

sharis likes this.
  9. olhorobot

olhorobot New Member

hi! i'm new here,

can you please let me know why isn't this crack listed as a sticky thread, is that because there's some incompatibility?

thanks in advance!

10. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

New here, are you kidding, you joined close to 4 years ago...and Sticky threads were once a great idea, for important releases.. but sadly so many are filled with ramblings, nonsense, and irrelevant chat, that the whole idea of a stick thread, is not a good one anymore.