Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Vray Next para 3Dmax 2018

Discussion in 'Plug-ins : Requests' started by Doris Cordeiro, Oct 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doris Cordeiro

Doris Cordeiro New Member

Por Favore Vray Next para 3Dmax 2018 + Crack

2. Archim

Archim Member

Would be great

3. KARGAR

KARGAR New Member

I'm waiting to have it, since its first lunch.

4. archilord007

archilord007 Member

really I wonder, when are you thinking to share the next vray ?
    or isn't crack yet?

5. Bezio

Bezio Active Member

Let's give priority to vray 3.6 for Su, which is cracked for a very long time, but never released. You never know, maybe vray next will come earlier

6. archilord007

archilord007 Member

Of course, but the problem is not, if the crack is made why not shared?

7. Bezio

Bezio Active Member

I don't know why remain stationary. That is happening only for sketchup (and rhino ? i'm not sure ). For other softwares are already out

8. rmbarq

rmbarq Member

It would be great to have the new version of vray .... Good luck to all those who collaborate in this task

9. Archim

Archim Member

As far as i know Vray Next was cracked since a long time but not shared open, so you need to buy it but i dont know where.

10. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Active Member

One more pipe dream I presume...

11. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Today I banned a user for their incredibly negative attitude, after posting the link from board4all to this. I have said it before and I will say it again. People that crack stuff, don't owe anyone anything. being a member of this site or any other, gives you no privileges, no rights to anything. If it gets shared, whatever it is, great, if it doesn't then who cares.. Nobody cares if you are poor, cannot afford to pay for stuff, need it now, cannot wait. The only reason this site and many others exist, is to help people find what they want and not have to pay for it.. BUT it does NOT guarantee anyone will share anything, it is not a demand and get system, it is an ask nicely and fingers crossed, someone will find it for you or share it with you.

All the bad mouthing, accusations, all the back stabbing, bitching, asking the same dumb questions over and over and thinking anyone cares about you or anyone else, is just a total waste of your time.

Anyway, it seems that plenty of folk are happy now, then again, they may not be so happy once they fully test this thing.. Warnings seem to have passed them by as some kind of "fake news"..

On a personal note, I couldn't care less if it works for a while then stops or is not as fully creacked as some seem to think, perhaps it will tech you all a lesson. As for crackers NOT wanting publicity and not coming here admitting it is their work and any that do, are not crackers and only want to sell stuff.. If there are so many crackers out there, where are they exactly. If they are the type that cracks stuff and releases it for everyone, they certainly don't seem to have given you what you wanted, because from what I have discovered, this leaked cracked version, is indeed the work of someone that has warned you, that this is a beta crack, it is incomplete and you will get a surprise.. but as always, there seem to be a few that think they know best, yet at the end of the day, they know very little

Good luck. Good luck with this one.. Thread closed and here is a warning.

If I see anyone using foul language toward other members of this site, from now on, they will be banned AND I shall be deleting the links in this request thread, since if you have something to share, you create a release thread for it

anasgets111, noname and angelofmercy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.