Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Vray Next

Discussion in 'Applications : Requests' started by rmbarq, Sep 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

auto exposure and white balance, for me, are not necessary and since you don't get to choose the white and black points from the scene, they aren't that accurate.. a besides you can adjust lighting, exposure etc, using iPR, so I just don't see the point, besides, having a photographic background, getting a decent exposure is really not that difficult.

Same pretty much goes for all the colour correction and other controls, built into the VFB... To some they are invaluable, to others they are wasted code, because they prefer, like me to do things like that outside of V-Ray and have far greater control too. For me, one of the best features of the latest release UPDATE 1, are the much faster IPR, both CPU and GPU and for those that have newer versions of Max, they can make use of the Viewport IPR, which apparently is even faster.

The lens effects however are vastly improved, no more of that, turn it on and get a bloom effect over the entire image, the struggle to get a decent glare/bloom, only affecting the actual lights and highlights... and they are much more realistic and accurate now too, even if you use VRayLightMtl, especially nice, when you have say a bunch of very small lights, for example on a Christmas tree, you need to get them quite bright, before they affect the lighting of the room and the lens effects help to blur out those nasty jaggies you tend to get, from overly bright lights. Would be cool to have lens flares as well, and perhaps be able to get chromatic abberrartion, although they are things, that most professional photographers hate and Photoshop was actually designed to remove CA, but as a consequence, it can also be used to add it.

Each to his own I guess, what one finds really useful, another will find another way to do it or just think other improvements could have been made, that would be more useful.

spimuch likes this.
  2. halo35

halo35 Member

Thank you for your pro tips and knowledge share :)

3. rmbarq

rmbarq Member

VRAY maybe NEXT year??? hehehe Happy 2019!!

4. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Well-Known Member

Agree! That person who claims it's hilarious sounds like a troll! I once met Santa Claus!

But to those who want something so badly that they rely on it! Here's a thought. Buy it! If it's life or death that you need the latest version you're either just a pirate hoarder (like I was as a kid) or you're making money! If the latter buy it! Support the software so it can continue being made. Imagine if Snickers chocolate bar was stolen by everyone on this planet. There will be no returns so profits lost. End of snickers!

I can only assume these beggars on here are kids! My question is why are you so desperate for a product if you're not a commercial business? I agree with Andy 100%! Note I buy things if I have to as that way I know I have it!

5. rmbarq

rmbarq Member

With that moralistic policy, close the site completely. Clearly every program posted generates the same damage for the developers.

6. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

You are clearly missing the point of angelofmercy's statement.

When all you want to do its learn how to use such software or just mess about with it for fun. Nobody loses out. The developers couldn't give a shit, since you would never pay for what they produce and you are not making anything from it. Sad thing is, site like this and others are not catering to those people so much these days. The majority of people that crack software, do it because they can, it is something they have taken a b lot of time to learn how to do, the majority are not in it for money, they couldn't give a monkeys if you want it or not. Yeah the very sad thing is, sites like this are now catering mostly to those that not only want the latest version, they seem to think it is their right to have it, simply because they signed up to this and other sites and it has nothing to do with them wanting to mess about with it for fun or that they want to learn how to use it, because the trial doesn't give them enough time to learn. They want to make money using it, they want the latest version, that many legit users have, so they can compete with them on an even playing field. Being behind everyone in what version or whatever software, doesn't matter when you are just messing about or learning the basics, it only matters when you are competing against others for work. Plain and simple.. those people have no place here.....and sadly , they are now in the majority.

It is so blatantly obvious when you read the request threads and comments, that people want more than to learn and mess with this stuff these days.

Developers only lose out m when the pirate software users are making money, using their products, but not paying for the privilege.

I make good money from certain software and I've invested good money in paying for the same.. If I want to mess abut with stuff, sure I'l find a cracked version, if I cannot get the latest, I'll give whatever version I can find a try, if it doesn't do what I want or isn't as good as others say, then I drop it and move on to something else. If I see a way to make money with it, I'll buy it.

agera1 likes this.
  7. oliestanley

oliestanley Member

TO ALL CRACKERS HERE. You have all been owned. No Vray Next Crack, No Octane 4 Crack, No Redshift 2.6 crack. No X-Particles Crack
    ALL CRACKERS HERE HAVE FINALLY BEEN CRACKED, otherwise I challenge proclaimed crackers here to give any of the above as a NEW YEAR GIFT before entry into 2019

Bgianfilippo likes this.
  8. EduardoOsquel

EduardoOsquel Member

9. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

One problem, is this says it is for 2019, so limited appeal and the second is

Ah, the page you visited doesn't exist anymore possible reason:

1. Enter the wrong address in the address bar.

2. A link you clicked has expired.

So whille you may not be able to download it, neither is anyone else, so you won't be finding any help with this one... probably a fake anyway.

10. Darry

Darry Active Member

As Andy said, probably a fake!

11. lowebowski77

lowebowski77 New Member

The link seems to work for me, and appears to have the plug-ins for Max versions 2013 through 2019. It looks like version 40204. I'm not brave enough to try downloading though as it requires some BaiduDisk app.

12. EduardoOsquel

EduardoOsquel Member

No no no, i got it! It's true! i have downloaded already, couple hours ago!

13. EduardoOsquel

EduardoOsquel Member

14. EduardoOsquel

EduardoOsquel Member

My friend there is a plugin baidudl that help to download from this website... in youtube are many people explaining this!

15. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Active Member

Used to be a trick to fool that stupid client disk, does not work anymore :(

Keep dreaming boyz....

16. perganon

perganon Member

17. EduardoOsquel

EduardoOsquel Member

18. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Active Member

#78 dreamof3d, Jan 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
    Bezio likes this.
  19. Kurapica

Kurapica Well-Known Member

This is probably a fake, as I said in another thread, it will be posted in this website very soon, a matter of days.

sansei, Brosnan_P and Kamo like this.
  20. Kamo

Kamo Active Member

we all waiting news from V-ray 4 because all our projects have poor quality because V-ray versions is 3.6. new V-ray bring in us more skills and high quality renders. :):)
    i also want V-ray next but dont know why? last time i do render five month ago

No Sins likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.