Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Vray Next

Discussion in 'Applications : Requests' started by rmbarq, Sep 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Active Member

Well, he said this: "then I downloaded it and tried to show how to download it" Sounds to me like he downloaded it.
    Yeah, I heard the Lumion 9 scam trashed/erased hard drives. Don't really believe that happened. That's one reason I use macOS... Don't hear about much malware or viruses for us Mac users. Millions for Windows...

If there was a legit download for Vray, Windows, I would give it a try with my Win 10 Virtual Machine. If it got magically erased, I have a backup. LOL Only then would I install on my "real" Windows 10 Enterprise. Even that too I have a clone. My Mac runs Windows and Linux like a champ. Show me a real download and I will test it.

2. AlexanderCG

AlexanderCG New Member

someone has the vray_adv_40204_max2019_x64.exe for testing?

3. AlexanderCG

AlexanderCG New Member

t this exe may download an offline license.

4. roocoon

roocoon Well-Known Member

You're out of date.
    It's already at 4.10.02.

5. Darry

Darry Active Member

Just leave this VRay Next behind and wait a few days more until we get a release!

6. jaejgo

jaejgo Active Member

I'm following this thread from the beginning and every time I get more surprised, they treat Vray Next as if it were the last candy in the world, everybody wants it as if it were the only one the best and the king of rendering engines, nothing more far from the reality. Are there really people who install the Chinese version? Without knowing if it works and the consequences that it can have, they really want their computers very little and do not appreciate their privacy. Seriously, there are people who say they have Crack and do not share it, if this is true I feel sorry for them, bitter people who only think about them and go against the philosophy of this site.
    Everybody wants Vray Next without worrying if it is the best render engine, just for having it, for me it is not the best render engine without underestimating other engines for me the best is Iray and nobody talks about it, when the big companies in texturing opt for the like Allegorithmic, Reallusion, etc ... Subtance Painter has integrated this rendering engine. I am sure that more than 95% of the people who dedicate themselves to the design and texturing in 3D use targetas Nvidia and Iray graphics is optimized for these cards, is also much easier to use than Vray, in any of its versions, faster and with much more impressive results. I know there is the version of Iray cracked for C4D and the truth does not honor to all its power, however the version for 3DS Max if it is optimized and does incredible jobs far superior to Vray Nex, in less time and without so many complications. I leave the download link in case you want to try it and if any n craker wants to break it and make it available to everyone.
    https://www.irayplugins.com/forum/s...x-2-0-Beta-2-Release-Notes-and-Download-Links

7. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Active Member

It will not come, roocoon will be the only member with a working copy ;) I' debating on paying 3d Quakers $350.00 for the new Forester... Another of those uncrackable, or only for the elite. :(

Darry likes this.
  8. DmitriiP

DmitriiP Member

again without hardware for use it ....

Thats life... Everyone don't have something they want

9. AlexanderCG

AlexanderCG New Member

can you upload? my donwload access expired..

10. roocoon

Forester is far from uncrackable. The installers are hard to come by.
    I bet if you buy it and pass the installer to anybody that ever cracked anything, he'll do it in a jiffy.

@DmitriiP is right. And with NEXT (and others like it) it gets to be annoying spending time cracking through teamviewer and not being able to run those programs in my laptop.
    A case of "all dressed up and no place to go" :)

11. roocoon

Just make a dummy account like all of us do and grab it.
    I could upload it but uploading 500+ MB is not pleasant at my upload speeds. Maybe somebody with a faster connection can post it for you.

12. Darry

Darry Active Member

With a dummy account, you can only grab the demos/trials, or are they the same as the retail ones?

13. roocoon

The same. Bit for bit.

Darry likes this.
  14. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Active Member

Roocoon is right... the same trial you download is licensed for 30 days through their servers. If you decide to purchase because it is better than Redshift LMFAO you do not get a different installer...As I have said till almost blue in the face... Vray is not worth the price especially that crazy price you pay is for 1 3d program. Redshift on the other hand is $500.00 with a year of free updates, the software never expires... you must pay $250.00 to extend new releases for another year... but most important. Redshift for $500.00 gives you plugins for Maya, Softimage, 3ds Max, Houdini, Cinema 4d, and Katana for all three Os's.

Think about that one! octane makes you buy the plugin for each 3d program too.
    Was a no brainer for me to spend the money... no regrets ;)

15. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Active Member

People are pirating your personal crack on a dongle? Do you have an attorney? :)

16. Lindeleina

Lindeleina New Member

Hi to everyone , this my first post on this forum , first of all sorry for my bad english , i have question from roocoon or any body have knowlage of cracking or debugging softwares
    where i should start to learn to code or anything that helping to crack software ?
    vray is my job important tool as architectural engineer
    some people says whos make money from it should buy it from chaos group
    but i have to say i live in iran , becase how afwul currency of $ in my country best engineer has 150-200 $ income per month !!!!!!
    im just finish university and want to start to work i have income 100$
    i cant afford vray really ...
    if vray license for lifetime then i can , but now its per year and i cant afford it really
    maybe you say use older version but here at work matter to employer what app we use :?

i will happy to some one guide me to where i should start to learn crack thins
    thanks alot , sorry it been so Long

17. roocoon

Don't bother learning how to crack just to get vray. It would take too long to get to that point and you wouldn't have any time left for engineering work. Much easier to let others do it and use whatever is made available.
    Employers want to get the scenes/renders they like. They don't care for the tool's version. If they did, and for what they pay you, they'd have to supply it.
    Where I live these days, people (especially the youth) make about twice what you make and they end up emigrating to better places to survive. Hopefully you can do something similar.

18. Kurapica

Kurapica Well-Known Member

To all collectors and those who think vray next can solve all your problems !
    What is it that you can achieve with vray next and you can't achieve with vray 3.3 or 3.4 or even 3.6 ?!

chasing the latest version won't make you a better designer or whatever you do, learn what you have and maybe someday you will do the right thing and buy it

anana, Andy47, sansei and 4 others like this.
  19. BlackHand

BlackHand Active Member

That's acrtually the 1million $ question! I've been checking these posts about Vray and always asked the question u asked! the difference between 1 ver a newer ver is mostly improving performance, fixing bus and usually few actual new stuff. but @ the end of the day, u could still get the same result even with an older version!
    and I really don't understand why ppl r so attached to Vray in the first place. Unless they r using a heavy support of GPUs, there won't be really a big difference in porfomance! but then, if someone can afford lots of GPUs, they can't afford a Vray license?!

I've been using Vray for a long time. but recently I tried Corona and now I can definitely I moved to Corona! I used to struggle with Vray. no matter how much I've learned about it, I'd get different results of what it should be. it'd get me more than @ least 3 times to get what I really want. while Corona really shocked me! with Corona is simple and easy. I watched 1 video on youtube explaining Corona materials and render settings. then, using that info and the experience I already have .. bang! that was awesome. with corona is "what u do is what u get" right there. simple, easy and fast. @ least to me, Corona is very much lighter and quicker @ rendering.

well I'm not sponsored nor supported by corona to give this speech. it's just I don't understand all this fuzz about Vray! there r lots of good renderers out there. such Redshift, Keyshot, Octane and I'd even say Arnold that comes with 3ds max can do good work with it. so what's the real problem here?!

My point out of all this is: ur world is not rolling around Vray! so lets say Chaos group shuts down and Vray is no more .. would u stop rendering and quit ur jobs (for those who vray is important for their job)? u'll simply say Oh nooooo, might feel bad about it and then u'll move on (cuz that what life does) and u'll look for another renderer. well guess what, u can do that right now!

in 2018 when Vray Next was announced I was so excited and waiting for it. Then I realized that the new features/improvements don't make a really big difference. also, I saw that it was more developed (if I say right) towards GPU rendering and I don't even use GPU!

Obviously, when Vray Next's crack come out, I'll surely download it and try it out. and unless it'd have a big impact on me with the new changes, I'd be sticking with Corona.

Sorry for the long post, I guess I've been keeping that in for a long time and now I had to let it out! (:|(angel)(rofl)

cheers and good luck everyone :)

No Sins likes this.
  20. Kamo

Kamo Active Member

People pay money for hardware, to get 5~15% speed.
    every year CPU updates bring 5~15% speed.
    now if you can got this 5~15% speed free why not?
    if you do animations render speed is very important.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.