Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect this month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

Vray Next

Discussion in 'Applications : Requests' started by rmbarq, Sep 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anana

anana Member

Vray has slightly better output quality than corona without using post production features, but corona is much more fun for me...

2. jaejgo

jaejgo Active Member

Try Iray and tell me, the bad thing is that no one wants to crack it for 3ds max. It's easy, fast, impressive results and pure GPU + CPU. Fully optimized for Nvidia graphics. What I suggest 95% of those dedicated to 3d have these cards.

3. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Guest

Thing is if you're that desperate for a product that just does the same thing it has always done why not buy it! I hate those who pirate who expect the earth!

It just reads like a little kid not getting his lolly of his Mummy this thread.

4. Kamo

Kamo Active Member

If you buy all which you need, what are you doing here?
    This is a pirate forum which ship has been a sank

also where i live 3d artist monthly salary is 100~300 USD
    not all can buy what they want.
    if i earn $ 1,500 a month, i buy all programs which i want, but now i can`t do it

#124 Kamo, Jan 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  5. angelofmercy

angelofmercy Guest

I know what this site is! Been here for ages and before that every pirate site going! But I am fed up reading threads that sound like spoilt kids crying coz they can't have something. So piracy is about theft yes but of you can afford it and own a commercial business then piracy is not for you! A business makes money and that business should pay! Hobbyists who make zero $$$ yes but those who rely on it to make money no!

So Kamo as I started pirating in 1984 I think I have a right to my opinion! Plus the way you lot cry on here makes you lot sound like kids! To which I assume most are. But you obviously will never understand my point so I give up trying to give one!

6. Kamo

Kamo Active Member

"Plus the way you lot cry on her makes you lot sound like kids! "
    i never cry here, (you can check my all messages) also i'm here to help forum, all plugins here i can download any other forum.
    also i create intro video for opening gfxpeers and more

this site created for 3d artist, here not market.
    also i perfectly understand you, rocco, and other crackers. you all done hard job. it must be paid, you spend time for do this,
    but i can`t pay (some others can) , i can do for forum video or any thing which i can. (we all wanth help you as we can)
    so if i pay and buy V-ray here it dont help forum growd up.
    just make somone have more money.

[​IMG]

#126 Kamo, Jan 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  7. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Active Member

$100- $300 a month? I would ditch CG and get into the trades.... I make $400.00 a DAY as an electrician :)

8. Bezio

Bezio Well-Known Member

@dreamof3d do you need an assistant ? (rofl)

9. Kamo

Kamo Active Member

dreamof3d my hobby is electrician. i can build CNC machine, do all soldering works, some time i use arduino. but here nobody pay to you for that.

10. DmitriiP

DmitriiP Member

Thats why soft cost so much:
    - we need one more electrical outlet. let's call electrician
    - but he make $400.00 a DAY, and this is 2-4 days work (remove this one, install two outlets, reconnect them with 3 wires)
    - what ?? a day ?? how?? f..ck ??? outlet/wires in price ??? nothing can be done, maybe we need include these smalls household expenses in price

- and light bulb burned out in WC
    - they often burn out, look like we seem to need a paid Maintenance Plan for our soft.

(rofl)

Kamo likes this.
  11. dreamof3d

dreamof3d Active Member

I would be done in one hour.... $50.00 thanks :)

12. Fr0tey

Fr0tey Member

let me work with you and i will be great full for 400 per month :) :)

13. pat4972

pat4972 Member

there is an alternative method for cracking , because i ask for the medicine to the administrator of the cgicom...
    and easier to ask the pope to give you his tunic, as he pulls it, they told me that I should go to play football instead of taking care of my hobby by the way was very rude, behaves as if he were the guru of the world of cgi or the head of ilm and the others all shit, says he wants only freelance and not leechers but making a round eelance and not leecher on the forum and on social networks do not seem to me who they are who do not post anything and nothing I really exchange some things I also proposed to buy it or to buy what he wants in exchange for sure I would not have spent more than 150 euros to give him a gift but I hope that when you really need something to him will slam the door in his face,

Kamo likes this.
  14. roocoon

roocoon Well-Known Member

:)
    It's always been like that with him, but people never learn.
    At least you realized it early enough.

Kamo likes this.
  15. Kamo

Kamo Active Member

I also wanted to join cgicom first, but then I realized that this is a dark forest, you pay or buy something but don't know what you will get in return,
    so I do not approve of such an approach, people who have a lot of money are welcome, who has no money get out,
    but they say that the forum for 3d artists

16. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Couple of spelling errors there Kamo

cgicom should read "cgicon"
    and forum for 3d artists should read "forum for 3d CON artists"

We all learn valuable lessons, from mistakes we make in our past.. well I say all.. unfortunately there will always be a few, who just cannot resist temptation, like addicts.
    No matter how hard you try to explain to them, what they are doing is not a good idea, they refuse to listen

Kamo likes this.
  17. Kamo

Kamo Active Member

it is ideally told,
    I only want that the forum worked for artists, but there was no forum by councils if you want it, buy it.
    if i create request here on on rappatool 3.4 for working on 3ds max 2019 and miauu's script, i only got
    if you want it, buy it.
    I'm not stupid, i know i can buy. but i want it be free, becuse old versions is already been crecked why new is need buy?

#137 Kamo, Jan 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  18. pat4972

pat4972 Member

i can buy vray license but i do that for fun ,with hope to learn much from the tests buy perpetual license or annual its uneconomical for fun i prefear to buy an rtx with this money . i d like think my self an medium level of knowledge in this field , i do everything for free for the friends of my game clan , for my employeer , for myself , for create something . i like the cinema , and vfx . in thruth i tell you , i think seriusly to buy a annual after talk with the admin of cgcomm ,
    not to give it to him if he wanted a buying group I would have even been a little happy to contribute so much they buy only mesh libraries, textures, hdri maps where I could contribute to the shopping at the end for one would have been a few tens of dollars every now and then I would have the vray medicine and he would have one that maybe a minimum could contribute

19. pat4972

pat4972 Member

however, if you tell me who is selling the cure of version 4.10 I'll buy it and I'll give it to you too
    hoping that it does not ask you for a high figure or if you do not buy the original

20. Darry

Darry Active Member

I think that you should wait a week or two before buying anything from anyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.