Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. We need to collect last month donation for our Servers,

Click this link and Help Us:http://forum.gfxdomain.net/donate/

If we help in yours works or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers

What is happening to GFXDomain?

Discussion in 'Site Improvment & Suggestions' started by MiiNiiW, Apr 9, 2014.

1. MiiNiiW

MiiNiiW New Member

Last upload/post was on april 6, 2014, so it was 3~4 days ago based on your timezone, I am in asia so its 4 days ago, and 3 days ago if your like in USA in my experience, so is this a sign its dying/closing down?

2. lakesideblue2003

it is slowly losing it glamour, it needs some great hackers to upload some nice stuff, so downloads don't even work,
    and when the request is posted there is no proper reply.

3. erhanertem

erhanertem Member

Nope most probably its an indication total cluster fuck in world economy. The better economy, the more cracks you would obviously see...

4. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

hahaha "I am in Asia so that's 4 days ago"..I see new posts / uploads here almost every single day.. However not al of it is actually that useful

Be honest, the only decent stuff uploaded on GFXDomain is from say a very small group, the rest is just newbies asking daft questions, postunig in the wrong section, requesting GFXPeers invites, requesting someone to re-upload something that's over a year old..... Add some random stuff and a bit of news...that's ho it's been like that for a while now

Fact is, nothing lasts forever.. but expecting great stuff every day, now that's crazy.... Look at it like this.

Great stuff is not being released here every day, because great stuff doesn't come out every day. You get boom times with loads of stuff and lean times with very little stuff. and that's life

If you are are actually looking for stuff being uploaded on a more regular basis, then GFXPeers is the place to go.. Yes stuff gets uploaded here but the links just don't last, so GFXPeers is a far better bet. If you don't like torrents or don't want to try them, that's your choice.. but for me it's a far easier and faster way to get stuff

5. orenvfx

orenvfx Member

this forum need forest pack pro (the last one) and rail clone with proper crack and the forum will come to LIFE!! :)

6. MiiNiiW

MiiNiiW New Member

Maybe it is because the uploading/posting stuff is for like admins only, while my 2nd site they can't post in the "release" blog like here
    Code:
    You need to login or register to view this content.
    , but they can post in the forums and UPLOAD in their dedicated torrents like Gfxpeers, but GFXpeers are only for like admins, and normal people can't upload in here.

here
    Code:
    You need to login or register to view this content.
    VIPGFX is mostly doing all the hard work.

#6 MiiNiiW, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2014
  7. SomebodysCat

SomebodysCat New Member

Bastards arent they :rolleyes:

Seen as that was aimed at me (least it felt like it), ill just point out that its not quite over a year old since it was uploaded. Not that i care, ill get it another way but i may as well defend myself.

8. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

So are you saying normal members cannot upload or post anything in the forum or GFXPeers, only admin. If that is what you are saying then, no wonder you are not seeing a lot of activity

GFXDomain is for any and everyone, who wants to share stuff, if yo have something to share, you posts links of GFXDomain or a torrent on GFXPeers, that's it, that's how is has been for a long long time. As for the blog, that's just a place where the latest uploads are listed, in a graphical way, it's just neater. but there is no reason to allow any member to post there, since it's just listing what is new on the forum and torrent sites

9. MiiNiiW

MiiNiiW New Member

I said and what I mean as a whole. the only place that common people can share their stuff is through forums and upload through file sites like dizzcloud, rapidgator, filefactory, w/c are often deleted by their respective hosts, I think common people should be able to upload in gfxpeers.

10. Andy47

Andy47 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Every single member of GFXPeers can upload. I have no idea where you get the idea that only admin can do that. If you have something to share, there is nothing to say you cannot upload it to GFXPeers.. whether you are a newbie who has only just joined or someone who has been here years.

Some latest figures for you from GFXPeers

Users

• New Today:160
    • Users:38,309
    • Power Users:6,169
    • Warned Users:0
    • Disabled Users:17,943

#10 Andy47, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2014
  11. noname

noname Active Member

so?

This forum is a 'clone'. It's replicating every post from ***.
    Don't mind. In heavy times everything comes in handy, unless people kill it out of ignorance and arrogance.
    Enjoy this peaceful times. Watch all those tutorials collected, create what you always wished, help your community, teach siblings and neighbours, share all that you gathered and create, create... love.

Gather round. Go sit in the quiet night, full of stars. Burn a fire and watch creation taking form. Maybe you'll have such luck to find yourself. Take your life and free yourselves of what have clustered you into materialism.
    Take competition away from the mindset. It will be all worthwhile.

Or just sell yourself & be another mortal in the cult of Death.

"Waaar!!!

Steal, rape, burn, kill... !"

I am mother of your soul,
    I am night that gives you gold.

Adore the passion, which is hate,
    dead can't live and face disgrace.

Revenge revengeful blood of father,
    "Strong is him who knows no other."

Compete and fight the bitter end,
    with holly water wash those hands.

We all crap shit.

12. Avira

Avira New Member

You mean the software companies don't release things for people to crack and share in a steady constant stream? The horror, how can they treat us poor souls downloading their work for free like this? That's it, I'm going to email all of them and complain, the lazy.... :p